Recently, I was asked by one of my customer on how to save videos from Facebook.
The following steps describe one of the simplest steps on how to save videos from Facebook. Some people do use online or offline third party software to download Facebook videos.
Disclaimer: Please make sure that the videos that you download is your material and would want to keep it as your backup offline.
1. Look for the post containing your video. I’m taking one of the video from my video list.
2. Right click anywhere on the video and choose Show URL
3. Right click on the URL address of the video and then choose Copy
4. Open a new tab, and paste the link at the browser’s address bar.
5. Replace the pasted URL address from https://www.facebook.com/videoabcdec123435435454 with m.facebook.com
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
6. Right click on the video and choose Save Link As
7. Give a name to the File you save.
Note: As of 25th September 2017 for now, this method still works. We do not know whether in the future Facebook may remove the ability to download video files when viewing in mobile pages.
Good luck! Cheers!